Mister Wivell's Main Blog

Monday 4 January 2010

A Belated Update

Sorry it's taken this long for me to get round to updating this webcomic vlog. The only excuse I can offer to you is that I have been focusing all my creative cartooning energy into a little black book of random comic strips that, when full, I intend to publish. As the content of this webpage is public domain and not protected by copyright, I won't be putting said comics up onto here before they've been copyrighted and published.
I want money. Simple as that.
Anyhoo, I will aim to do the occasional comic for this webby thing because it seems a waste of a perfectly good blog otherwise.

In the meantime, here is a picture of a kitten.




Cheerio.

1 comment:

  1. Mr Wivell!
    What a brilliant collection of works!

    A note on the copyright side of things...
    All work created by you is yours and is copyrighted from the outset, therefore, all the work on this site is copyrighted (as far as i'm aware anyway!) The UK Copyright Service (google it!) have a scheme where they archive your work in case you make an accusation of theft against someone/a company and provide proof of when your work was sent to them...

    ReplyDelete