Mister Wivell's Main Blog

Thursday 24 March 2011

Well, seeing as I posted some people a link, I ought to make an effort

Having more or less abandoned Blogger as of late, I felt obliged to return. I have stopped doing my main Blogger blog, having turned to Tumblr, but I still felt guilty about leaving this blog - my little spin-off comic blog, the blog that didn't do anything wrong but was caught up in this shift from one website to another.

I visualised cobwebs and broken windows. The faded paint on the sign over the main entrance. The tattered remains of a long-forgotten comic, trampled into the exposed floorboards. And I felt sad.

So here I am again, and I promise to make a bit more of an effort, like a divorced parent who hasn't been spending a lot of time with his offspring.

Here, my child. Have a comic. And then we can go home and have ice cream until your mother picks you up, 'kay?

No comments:

Post a Comment