Mister Wivell's Main Blog

Tuesday 29 September 2009

Don't think this sudden productivity will last

I felt like doing another comic, so here's another comic. I personally regard this comic strip as not quite as funny as the previous one, but I want to experiment with different styles. The ending to this one is rather unexpected, and I think that's what makes this funny. Feedback, please! Outside of Facebook, I've only heard from a Mr Matthew Brinicombe (ta, good sir!), and I need feedback to develop into a productive member of society.

Anyway, enough chit-chat. I know what you came here for.

2 comments:

  1. Ah, Will, this made me laugh so much... In fact, it amused me so much I had to take my laptop downstairs to show my dad as well. He also laughed. Very amusing. ^^

    ReplyDelete