Mister Wivell's Main Blog

Tuesday 8 September 2009

Jesus...

Welcome to Will's Webcomics! This is a brand spanking new blog that I have created to show off my attempts at drawing comics. Hopefully, this public display will provide me with feedback regarding story, drawing techniques, and humour, to name but a few areas I'm developing.

I decided to create this blog because I have many ideas for comic strips, but I didn't want them to clog up my other blog. As long as there's a link to this blog from there, and a link to that blog from here, this will just serve as an extension of my main blog. A spinoff, you could call it.

Anyway, I present to you a semi-improvised little cartoon I just made that really kick-started this urge to get these ideas on t'interwebnet. Bon appetit!

1 comment:

  1. He tried to drown him self, ask him how that worked out.

    ReplyDelete